This is an all-inclusive first-grade curriculum. However, if your state requires history for first-grade then I recommend supplementing this with history.
This is a fun no-prep curriculum. No long lesson plans to read through or prep for. Simply turn to the next page to get to the next subject. It is a seamless and hassle-free process! The activities included will use simple items from around the house or classroom.
* Vowels and Nouns
* Parts of a Story
* Sight Words and Reading Skills
* Reading Comprehension Skills
* Capitalization and Punctuation
* Digraphs and Blends
* Main Topics and Supporting Topics
* Word Families
* Main Ideas and Supportive Ideas
* Fiction vs Non-Fiction
* Context Clues
* Contractions and Compound Words
* Suffix and Prefix
* Root Words
* Ordinal Numbers
* Telling Time
* Addition and Subtraction
* Graphing Skills
* Greater Than or Less Than
* Cumulative Property and Associated Property
* Place Value
* Community Helpers and Career Options
* Mapping Skills
* Forms of Energy
* Land Forms
* Earth Layers and Environment
* Water Sources and Water Cycle
* Clouds and Weather
* Day and Night Cycles
* Living Versus Non-Living
* Rock Types and Volcanos
* Space (planets, sun, and galaxies)
* and much more!
>>> FULL SCOPE AND SEQUENCE <<<
** This is a secular curriculum.
**This is a digital File
I have 4 children and they all learn differently. My 6yo is a more structured learner and she has been thriving with this curriculum. Thank you.