PRINTED CURRICULUM! This curriculum is printed double sided on 24lb paper. Binders are not included. You will receive the PDF version FREE with your purchase, which will grant you a lifetime of updates! Note due to some activities being cut out you might choose to print these activities at home with your free PDF file or simply do the opposite side of the sheet first.
Printed curriculums are excluded from coupons and sales unless otherwise stated.
This is an all-inclusive, 8-month first-grade curriculum. However, if your state requires history for first-grade then I recommend supplementing this with history.
This is a fun no-prep curriculum. No long lesson plans to read through or prep for. Simply turn to the next page to get to the next subject. It is a seamless and hassle-free process! The activities included will use simple items from around the house or classroom.
* Vowels and Nouns
* Parts of a Story
* Sight Words and Reading Skills
* Reading Comprehension Skills
* Capitalization and Punctuation
* Digraphs and Blends
* Main Topics and Supporting Topics
* Word Families
* Main Ideas and Supportive Ideas
* Fiction vs Non-Fiction
* Context Clues
* Contractions and Compound Words
* Suffix and Prefix
* Root Words
* Ordinal Numbers
* Telling Time
* Addition and Subtraction
* Graphing Skills
* Greater Than or Less Than
* Cumulative Property and Associated Property
* Place Value
* Community Helpers and Career Options
* Mapping Skills
* Forms of Energy
* Land Forms
* Earth Layers and Environment
* Water Sources and Water Cycle
* Clouds and Weather
* Day and Night Cycles
* Living Versus Non-Living
* Rock Types and Volcanos
* Space (planets, sun, and galaxies)
* and much more!
>>> FULL SCOPE AND SEQUENCE <<<
** This is a secular curriculum.
>>> DAY ONE SAMPLE HERE <<<
Join this curriculum with THIS EXTENSION PACK for even more reinforcement throughout the school year!
* PDF file is FREE with purchase and is also where you will find your answer keys.
*Currently only shipping within the US.
These TESTS are a perfect pairing to this curriculum and are also very helpful to families that live in states that require testing or grade reporting.